Wow you just took a really sad song and made it even sadder. Way to go. It was still very well done but boy does that make me not want to see the last Star Wars movie. So sad!
You know I am still waiting for something new Josh! I mean at least you could make another music video or something right!!! You shouldn't be so stingy with your time.
4 comments:
I like these photos. Where did you find them?
Wow you just took a really sad song and made it even sadder. Way to go. It was still very well done but boy does that make me not want to see the last Star Wars movie. So sad!
You know I am still waiting for something new Josh! I mean at least you could make another music video or something right!!! You shouldn't be so stingy with your time.
Josh,
You are so talented. Alexandrea and I loved it. I love you!!
Auntie Sandy
Post a Comment